D-Tech’s processIT™ range provides users with the ability to program stock during the RFID tagging process using the accompanying D-Tech label conversion software. Another benefit of the processIT™ is its function as a staff workstation, to issue, return and renew single or multiple items when required. The invaluable aspect of the D-Tech processIT™ is in its unique ability to read items only located above it, preventing misreads from stock stored beside or below the pad.
Packaged in a durable and stylish cover with attractive desktop or under-slung antenna possibilities, theprocessIT™ units provide an aesthetically-pleasing design to any workstation.
- Works with complete range of D-Tech 13.5 MHz RFID labels as well as items tagged with approved labels from book suppliers.
- D-Tech’s advanced digital radio frequency technology identification technology to ensure superior detection with false read-free protection at the staff station.
- Small and compact for those ‘busy’ workspaces and high traffic areas.
- Standard open reader where reading of labels is required to be flexible and spurious but controlled.
- Mounts as a “desktop” or “beneath out of sight” unit.
- Integrates with ILS client GUI with smartcache concept backed with SIP2 integration and manual modes available.
- Utilises dual stock conversion and circulation abilities through D-Tech’s smart applications.
- Weeding list and user logins for statistical information.
- ISO28560-2 Data Model encoding.
|Height:||Reader: 1.2″ Antenna: 0.5″|
|Width:||Reader: 3.3″ Antenna: 10.8″|
|Depth:||Reader: 5.7″ Antenna: 13.7″|
|Weight:||Reader: 0.9lbs Antenna: 4.4lbs|
|Materials:||Acrylic glass, Plastic SB—Lower part, Zinced steel—RAL 9003 (white)|
|Power Supply:||12—24vdc low voltage power adapter, Transmitter power 1.5w|
|Electronics:||RFID reader ISO 15693—13.56MHz
FCC Part 15
UL, CE Approvals
|System:||USB 2.0 connection to staff workstation.|