Whether you’re looking for device charging lockers, media vending, or self-service capabilities, D-Tech’s all-in-one SMART range allows you to mix and match features to create your perfect smart locker solution.
SMART lockers to suit any requirement
Secure, multi-functional and, most of all, smart locker solutions
The SMART Range of capabilities
Pick Up Lockers with SMART Holding
Enable intelligent, self-service capability for smart locker solutions
IT Asset Management with SMART Charging
Create a secure, centralized IT asset management environment
Lend anything, anywhere with SMART Lending
Simple smart lending of any item to authorized users, any time or anywhere!
Enable self-service RFID lending within your smart locker
How do SMART Lockers work?
Thanks to a network of connected, secure SMART lockers, controlled remotely via locker management software, you can give authorized users secure yet simple access to any locker within your estate. The SMART remote locker management software allows for easy usage monitoring, helping to cut asset losses, and delivers valuable insights into the usage of your SMART locker solution.
How could SMART Lockers benefit your organisation?
Smart lockers are already delivering enormous benefits to organisations globally across all sectors, including:
- Generates huge time savings on locker administration
- Flexible usage across all sectors
- Integrates with your existing Database Management Software via Active Director – Libraries only: Integrates with your existing LMS/ILS
- D-Tech’s trademark exceptional aftercare – 98% of our customers said the support they received in 2022 was ‘Awesome’ – includes a lifetime warranty on all D-tech parts
Customize your SMART locker:
- Available in a wide range of finishes including our fully customizable wrapping service and LED backlighting color selection
- Multiple locker sizes available to facilitate secure lending of the widest possible range of items
- Available from 9 to 100+ bays
- Wide range of intelligent access options includes ID card (inc. RFID and Smart Card), Barcode scan, Mifare and more
- Modular, multi-bay locker solution allows for the simple addition of new lockers of any SMART capability at a later date
I need more than one capability – can I combine them in a single smart locker?
With the D-Tech SMART range, the answer is a resounding yes! Because we design, develop and build all of our SMART range solutions in-house and to order, we can combine all the capabilities you require into a single, smart locker solution.
Our SMART Lockers are
The chassis of our SMART Lockers is built using heavy gauge steel, which is seam welded to add extra strength and durability to your unit – making SMART one of the most secure and robust locker kiosk solutions on the market. For additional security, the kiosk is specifically designed to minimize any gaps between the doors of each locker bay, which are secured by heavy duty locks boasting a tensile strength exceeding 300kg – ensuring devices are only accessed by authorized users.
Simple to Manage Remotely
Thanks to a fully cloud-based backend.
Our SMART Lockers offer an
D-Tech’s range of SMART Lockers provide the perfect solution for either an external installation outside or within your facility.
With a weather-resistant, anti-corrosive frame, and market-leading security features, your SMART kiosk can securely live outside whatever the conditions – D-Tech has lockers installed everywhere from Alaska to Arizona!
Use our 1000+ nit touchscreen in direct sunlight
Add in the option to include a 1000+ nit touchscreen that enables successful interactions even in in direct sunlight.
Our SMART Lockers are
Flexibility is one of the leading features of D-Tech’s SMART locker range. Available from 9 to 100+ SMART Lockers of any capability, with a wide range of intelligent access options including ID card, Barcode scan, Mifare and many more. Plus, because SMART is a modular, multi-bay kiosk solution, it’s easy to add more lockers at any time!
Our SMART Lockers can
SAFELY CHARGE A WIDE RANGE OF DEVICES
Individual user bays are the optimum size to securely store and charge the leading models of laptops, tablets, chromebooks & other IT devices from all leading manufacturers.
SMART locker’s safe power management system delivers a range of safe charging options, allowing you to charge all devices quickly and simultaneously without worrying about overcharging, blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers. SMART’s USB-C connections are also configured to charge 5, 9, 15 or 20V without the need for reconfiguration or new power units.
Our SMART Lockers are
At D-Tech, we believe that accessibility and inclusivity should be placed at the centre of all present and future technology solutions. With this in mind, the SMART range includes many accessibility features to ensure that it is always an inclusive solution.
- Intuitive user operation via a superior touchscreen interface, including 1000+ nit option for external installations – enabling use in any lighting conditions including direct sunlight
- Weather-resistant, anti-corrosive steel lockers enable external installation of applicable SMART locker configurations for a true 24/7 secure solution
- Intelligent access options
- Simple operation for authorized personnel and service users
- Ultra-secure lockers & audit trail provide the perfect storage environment for sensitive or high-value assets
- Simple remote management thanks to a fully cloud-based backend
Ready to learn more?
Talk to us on (609) 435-5846
What features do D-Tech's SMART lockers offer?
- The SMART range includes a superior touchscreen interface, with a 1000+ nit option for use in direct sunlight
- A robust steel chassis, intelligent access and real-time audit trail make the SMART range among the most secure lockers on the market
- Weather-resistant, anti-corrosive steel lockers enable external installation of applicable SMART locker configurations for a true 24/7 solution
- SMART is simple to operate for staff and service users
- The SMART range includes a fully cloud-based backend to enable simple, real-time remote management including event processing for auditing purposes
- And many more – for further information, get in touch with one of our friendly team!
How secure are D-Tech's SMART lockers?
From materials and manufacturing processes to software and data security, we have taken every opportunity to add security-driven features to the D-Tech SMART range. The result? We are confident that our smart locker solutions are among the most secure on the market. Here are some of the features that makes SMART so secure:
- Our SMART locker’s heavy gauge, seam welded, steel chassis is extremely robust and durable
- Our locker has been designed to minimize the gap between the doors of each locker bay
- SMART locker doors are secured by extremely heavy duty locks boasting a tensile strength exceeding 300kg
- Only authorized users are able to access our SMART lockers thanks to a range of intelligent access options, coupled with asset tracking capabilities and a real-time audit trail
What access options are available for D-Tech SMART lockers?
To ensure that you can always control who can access your lockers, the SMART range offers a wide range of intelligent access options includes ID card, barcode scan, Mifare and many more.
Can D-Tech SMART lockers integrate with my existing system?
Yes, D-Tech SMART lockers seamlessly integrate with your existing Database Management Software such as Active Directory or the D-Tech SOLO database application.
Installing within a library environment? The D-Tech SMART range integrates with your existing Library Management Software via SIP2 or LCF.
What kind of support does D-Tech offer for their SMART lockers?
D-Tech prides itself on delivering the very best in customer support for all its products. Every D-Tech customer has access to industry-leading support at competitive prices and, we’re extremely proud to say, 98% of our customers say they are happy with the quality of service provided by our support and aftercare team.
D-Tech has invested heavily in advanced remote support capabilities in order to deliver faster – and greener – solutions for our customers. Thanks to a fully cloud-based backend, the D-Tech support team can remotely diagnose and solve arising issues within SMART locker quickly. However, if you encounter any issues which require on-site support, our expert team of engineers will be there to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
We can also offer full on-site training, system health checks and even a fully managed software service.
How reliable are D-Tech's SMART lockers? Do you offer a warranty?
All D-Tech products are fully backed up by returns, guarantees, and warranties. Our SMART locker range includes a lifetime warranty on all D-Tech-manufactured parts.
D-Tech offers a comprehensive warranty on all our products – including our range of SMART lockers. For further information, get in touch with one of our friendly team who will be more than happy to take you through the details.
Plus, thanks to D-Tech’s exceptional aftercare – in the last year, 98% of our customers said were happy with the service provided – you can be confident that your SMART locker solution will be running smoothly, avoiding disruptive delays.
How much can I customize my D-Tech SMART locker?
The D-Tech SMART range was created to deliver the ultimate flexible locker solution to suit any and every requirement! What makes the SMART range so flexible?
- You can mix and match any SMART capability to create your perfect all-in-one SMART locker
- Our SMART lockers are available in a wide range of colours and finishes, including our fully customisable wrapping service – you can even customize the colour of the LED backlighting
- The SMART range is available in any configuration from 9 to 100+ lockers bays – our biggest locker to date is 255 bays!
- SMART is a modular, multi-bay locker solution which not only allows you to create a bespoke installation to perfectly suit your requirements. It also simple for you to add new lockers – of any SMART capability – at any time.
- You can choose from a range of intelligent access options to control who can access your SMART locker
- SMART Charge lockers are available with a range of safe charging options, including USB-C connection and BYOD charging capability
What are the installation requirements of a SMART locker?
Can SMART lockers be moved or added to after the initial installation?
SMART lockers require a flat surface with a power and data connection.
As a modular solution, the SMART range is easily scalable – it is simple to add new lockers, of any SMART capability, when you are ready to scale up.
Also, because SMART lockers are free standing, they can be moved to a new location post installation.
For full installation requirements, including the specific power and data requirements for SMART, click here to book a consultation with our friendly and expert sales team.
Will you provide staff training?
Our SMART lockers are provided with full training manuals, plus we can offer full on-site training to ensure your team is totally up to speed and confident to make the most of your new solution.
We’ve also developed the SMART range software to ensure it is simple to operate for staff, personnel and service users.
Can SMART lockers be placed in external locations? Or do they need to be installed in a secure, enclosed environment?
We have built in a number of features to make our SMART Hold and SMART Lend lockers an ideal external solution and a true 24/7 kiosk. These include:
- Weather-resistant, anti-corrosive coating
- Robust steel chassis with heavy duty locks for an extremely secure locker solution
- 1000+ nit screen option enables use in any lighting conditions including direct sunlight
For further information click here to book a consultation with our friendly and expert sales team.
Are smart lockers accessible to people with disabilities?
The SMART range includes many accessibility features, including enabling users to request an accessible locker at DDA specified height, an audio guide, and multiple screen modes to ensure that it is always an inclusive solution.
For full accessibility information, click here to book a consultation with our friendly and expert sales team.
Are there size limitations for items stored in smart lockers?
SMART is designed to be an extremely flexible solution, with a variety of locker sizes to accommodate the widest possible range of items.
SMART Charge lockers bays are design to fit all major models of laptops, tablets, notebooks and other devices.
Our SMART Hold and SMART Lend lockers are available with single, double or triple height doors – our biggest locker size is currently 360mm x W 440mm x D 420mm. However, as we design, develop and build all of our solutions in-house, we often work with customers on bespoke solutions to meet specific requirements – click here to book a consultation with our friendly and expert sales team.
How much is a SMART locker? Can I get a quote?
Because each SMART locker solution is bespoke, the cost is dependent on the size and capabilities of your solution. To discuss the specification requirements of your installation, please click here to book a consultation with our friendly and expert sales team.