computeIT™ is a multi-bay modular locker system designed to safely store, charge and dispense laptops and other similar devices to users via a 19’’ touch screen interface.
Individual user bays are the optimum size to store most makes and models of laptop, netbook, PC tablet or iPads and provide a safe charging environment for access by users of all ages.
Available from 12 bays, the computeIT™ modular locker system can be tailored to suit the users’ needs. With its steel chassis and doors, computeIT™ is an extremely secure centralized location for valued mobile ICT assets, providing effective crime prevention as well as ICT management. computeIT™ is available with a range of charging options.
With full independent CE Certification, the unit is entirely safe for customer use and is fully temperature-controlled to ensure all devices are kept cool during the charging process.
computeIT™ features either standard, fully integrated keyless self-service linked to your ILS or if no ILS is available, we can supply the unit with its own database. The laptop self-service systems deliver an extremely functional access management and control alternative to keys. Our systems are compatible with all ILS with SIP2. We also provide the unit with patron ID readers in barcode, Mifare, RFID and Biometrics
Units can also be setup for (BYOD) “bring your own device.” This feature allows users to rent out a bay with a 110v socket to charge their own laptops, IPads, phones and cameras.
Two types of charging options are offered; SmartLine™ and PowaSave™. In both cases, the safe power management system ensures all devices are charged simultaneously in the fastest possible time without overcharging, blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers.
- Safe charging and secure storage
- Suitable for laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs or any device charged with AC adaptor
- Available from 12 to 96 number of lockers in one section
- Barcode, Mifare, Biometrics, RFID for patron ID
- Network compatible for Data Transfer (optional)
- Thermostatically controlled temperature management system as standard
- LED charge status indicators
- Connection to ILS via SIP2
- Meets all required Safety Standards and is fully CE Certified.