countIT™ - thermal people counting systems
Thermal Imaging Patron Counting Analytics for all Libraries
Visitor usage data is a very effective tool for public space buildings to monitor and evaluate traffic by location and at individual service points. Most libraries rely on patron traffic data to preserve government funding. Ensuring that accurate and reliable visitor data is being collected from people counters aids libraries in optimizing their staffing. Most libraries have a general idea of the traffic in and out of their facilities, but library people counting products gather definitive data, giving you hard numbers you can use to make strategic decisions. Combining D-Tech’s CountIT people counters and people counting software, you can begin to understand patterns, trends and opportunities. With a 98% accuracy, the data provided by the thermal imaging people counter is more reliable than other counters on the market today. D-Tech’s people counter allows establishments to evaluate the peaks and troughs in user attendance and adjust their approach to meeting user service requirements.
- Transmits data directly to a web browser application
- Improved accuracy over traditional beam technology
- High-performance software
- Option to view real-time data across multiple locations
- Wide range of settings and collection options
- Data link to monitor traffic trends
- Small, compact, quiet and unobtrusive
- Directional counting allowing monitoring of patron movements
The software has been fully developed by D-Tech and all counters are IP based for easy connection to the network. 100 counters can be connected to a single software application making this system very flexible and cost effective.
Whether you manage a small or large branch library, patron counters and people counting software can make a big difference in your daily operations. It provides you with a base conversion rate, giving you the raw number of people who entered your library daily. Large library facilities can utilize this data to figure out which areas of the library people visited the most each day.
In addition to library patron counting , D-Tech also provides libraries with patron mapping, a program that analyzes the data collected by your library people counters. Mapping Software allows you to learn more about your library, analyzing visitation trends and traffic patterns, so you can make important decisions with more insight and information. With the mapping software, you can track specific data trends and monitor important numbers. This hosted solution eliminates the hassle of managing software and can be accessed anywhere using a web login, making it a perfect component to your library people counter.
We also offer a monitoring service that allows us to check an monitor all your counters to make sure you are getting 100% usage. Any issues are quickly resolved.
Data can also be compared with the same period last year with a click of a button. All data is also backed-up in our cloud, so you can be certain never to miss any information 24/7
- Small, discrete ceiling mounted counters
- 98% accuracy over a 100 feet area
- No unsightly posts or obstructions
- Details of count by time, date, hour and minutes
- Sensitive readers with privacy retained
- cloud based reporting and full backup service included
- Data from up to 30 locations
- Award winning technology
- All data feedback to one location
- Up to 100 counters per software application across multiple locations
- Exportable data into Excel for use with graphs and pivot tables
- Automatic counting mode and storage
- D-Tech software IP enabled and web viewing facilitated.
|Location:||The system location and layout is to be detailed and decided upon by the D-Tech project manager liaising in conjunction with the client team.|
|Software:||Cloud based solution|
countIT LIVE™ – Real time occupancy monitoring and alerting
countIT LIVE™ is a real time occupancy monitoring and alerting solution to ensure safe entrance to any facility. Simple to self-install, countIT LIVE™ is fully operational within 30 minutes of opening the box and its privacy-protecting 99.5% accuracy is unrivalled.
Accessible on any WiFi enabled device and suitable for buildings with multiple entrances, countIT LIVE’s advanced functionality allows for dwell time monitoring and can even detect staff to exclude from occupancy data.
How could countIT LIVE™ create value for you?
Why is accuracy important?
A seemingly minimal increase in accuracy from 90% to 99.5% is the difference between failing to register 1 in 10 people entering your facility, and 1 in 200 – which amounts to a difference of 19 in only 200. How many people enter your facility in a week, a month, or even a year? The growing gap in your data soon becomes a considerable issue.
The unrivalled 99.5% accuracy delivered by countIT LIVE™ dramatically reduces error build up, providing you with a significant increase in data integrity. This, of course, makes your data much more valuable for a variety of purposes, from auditing, compliance and insurance reasons to strategic planning and operational decisions.
Live Occupancy Monitoring & Alerting
countIT LIVE™ delivers real time entry alerts to give your customers or users confidence that they can safely enter your facility. It’s intuitive, colour indicated customer dashboard makes alerting straightforward. Plus, monitor Live Occupancy and Safe Occupancy Rates is just as easy using your attendant dashboard. All you need is a WiFi enabled device.
Accurate Dwell Time Monitoring thanks to Staff Detection Technology
countIT LIVE’s inbuilt software delivers advanced staff detection functionality that allows you to accurately monitor dwell time without your staff affecting data integrity.
- Real time occupancy monitoring solution which delivers visual warnings at entrances
- Accuracy exceeds 99.5% – unrivalled sensor precision is unaffected by environmental conditions
- Advanced functionality delivers staff detection and dwell time monitoring capabilities
- Fast, simple self-install process – from box to fully-operational in 30 minutes
- Multi-unit capability makes countIT LIVE™ a solution for multiple and large entrances
- Privacy retaining – anonymous sensor technology uses no cameras or video and collects no personal information
- Accessible on any WiFi enabled device
- Simple customer dashboard delivers clear, timestamped Safe To Enter/Do Not Enter message including traffic light colour indicator
- Attendant dashboard includes key, real time occupancy data
- Reduced error build up delivers higher data integrity in historic reporting function for analysis and audit purposes
- A standalone solution, separate from existing IT networks
- Remote management and reporting available through cloud platform option
|Materials:||Black or White plastic casing|