Thermal Imaging Patron Counting Analytics for all Libraries
Visitor usage data is a very effective tool for public space buildings to monitor and evaluate traffic by location and at individual service points. Most libraries rely on patron traffic data to preserve government funding. Ensuring that accurate and reliable visitor data is being collected from people counters aids libraries in optimizing their staffing. Most libraries have a general idea of the traffic in and out of their facilities, but library people counting products gather definitive data, giving you hard numbers you can use to make strategic decisions. Combining D-Tech’s CountIT people counters and people counting software, you can begin to understand patterns, trends and opportunities. With a 98% accuracy, the data provided by the thermal imaging people counter is more reliable than other counters on the market today. D-Tech’s people counter allows establishments to evaluate the peaks and troughs in user attendance and adjust their approach to meeting user service requirements.
- Transmits data directly to a web browser application
- Improved accuracy over traditional beam technology
- High-performance software
- Option to view real-time data across multiple locations
- Wide range of settings and collection options
- Data link to monitor traffic trends
- Small, compact, quiet and unobtrusive
- Directional counting allowing monitoring of patron movements
The software has been fully developed by D-Tech and all counters are IP based for easy connection to the network. 100 counters can be connected to a single software application making this system very flexible and cost effective.
Whether you manage a small or large branch library, patron counters and people counting software can make a big difference in your daily operations. It provides you with a base conversion rate, giving you the raw number of people who entered your library daily. Large library facilities can utilize this data to figure out which areas of the library people visited the most each day.
In addition to library patron counting , D-Tech also provides libraries with patron mapping, a program that analyzes the data collected by your library people counters. Mapping Software allows you to learn more about your library, analyzing visitation trends and traffic patterns, so you can make important decisions with more insight and information. With the mapping software, you can track specific data trends and monitor important numbers. This hosted solution eliminates the hassle of managing software and can be accessed anywhere using a web login, making it a perfect component to your library people counter.
We also offer a monitoring service that allows us to check an monitor all your counters to make sure you are getting 100% usage. Any issues are quickly resolved.
Data can also be compared with the same period last year with a click of a button. All data is also backed-up in our cloud, so you can be certain never to miss any information 24/7
- Small, discrete ceiling mounted counters
- 98% accuracy over a 100 feet area
- No unsightly posts or obstructions
- Details of count by time, date, hour and minutes
- Sensitive readers with privacy retained
- cloud based reporting and full backup service included
- Data from up to 30 locations
- Award winning technology
- All data feedback to one location
- Up to 100 counters per software application across multiple locations
- Exportable data into Excel for use with graphs and pivot tables
- Automatic counting mode and storage
- D-Tech software IP enabled and web viewing facilitated.
|Location:||The system location and layout is to be detailed and decided upon by the D-Tech project manager liaising in conjunction with the client team.|
|Software:||Cloud based solution|