opening doors to your library
With increasing emphasis on shared services in public buildings, D-Tech has introduced a new function to its SelfCheck kiosks. ‘TheLink™’ allows users to access and make payments across web-based services making life easy and convenient for library visitors and bringing the library closer to a one-stop shop for community services.
Benefits to the library by adding new services to your local libraries
- Using existing self-service equipment
- Increase library usage and use of facilities
- Incorporate the library into the community
- Speeding up transactions
- Maximize library staff capabilities
- Savings in collection of revenue
- Help your neighbourhood retain vital services
- Saving costs per transaction
- The Link is also good for people with limited mobility and who might not be able to get pay locations.
What could your library Link with?
- PC Netloan
- Parking fines
- Leisure center bookings
- Theater bookings
- Rent payment
- Tax payments
- Adult learning classes
- Mobile phones
With TheLink™ the possibilities are endless.
How it works
TheLink™– it’s simple, On the front screen of our SelfCheck kiosks is TheLink™ button. When pressed, it takes the user to TheLink™ options, which will have been pre-arranged by D-Tech with the library, the Local Authority or other selected service providers. The user then selects the service they wish to use and can also make their payments via the SelfCheck kiosk. Most D-Tech SelfCheck kiosks have a payment function through coins, notes or chip and pin and the same payment system can be used. Change can also be given.
TheLink™ application can be retro-added to existing D-Tech SelfCheck kiosk installations or is available as an option on new orders.
Call D-Tech today to find out more about adding services and value to your library.