No pin, no password, just you!
D-Tech biometric identification for self service, access and log-ins is the new,proven technology with a long track record for being robust and reliable. It is very simple and straightforward to use, by simply placing your finger over the sensor, it recognizes the user without the need to remember passwords, pins or library cards.
- High-level Security – no more lost, stolen, copied or ‘guessed’ passwords, pins or cards. Each fingerprint is unique and distinctive.
- User Presence – ensures user is present at time and point of recognition.
- Lower maintenance costs – no more costly library cards or replacing lost cards.
- Easy Enroll – enrolling takes only a few minutes and no need for updating.
- Flexible– can be used for self service, internet log-ins and other access needs.
- Reassurance – reference points, not complete fingerprints, used for identification.
- Easy installation – simple and straightforward to install with no disruption to service.
- Smooth management – easy for staff to implement, manage and monitor.
- Universal – you do not need to be a D-Tech self service customer to use our biometrics