D-Tech ECO SelfCheck™
Our ECO self Check™ unit is ergonomically and environmentally friendly . Designed and manufactured with a low carbon footprint, the unit is also styled to meet ergonomic guidelines. Its modular design allows for easy add-on options such as chip and pin. Special care has been taken to make this unit easy and accessible for library staff to maintain and manage.
The ECO Selfcheck™ can be supplied in RFID – EM and Barcode only, It can also be ordered in any color.
D-Tech offers an option to add biometrics and smartcards for borrower ID. Software supports multi-item issue, returns and renew functions, with a choice of payment functions (coins, notes, change, Epurse and YesPay* chip and pin. Functions include offline mode, statistics, cash audit, admin tool network access to change or configure the installed system, as standard provision.
- Low power rating
- All materials recyclable
- Five star-rated energy efficiency
- Stainless steel housing
- RoSH-compliant electronics
- Compatible with D-Tech 13.56 MHz RFID labels and items tagged with approved labels from book suppliers.
- D-Tech digitally-enhanced software to chip technology ensures best read/write with false alarm-free protection.
- Integrated barcode scanning as standard.
- Options to add biometrics and smartcards for borrower ID
- Software supports multi-item issue, returns and renew functions, with a choice of payment functions (coins, notes, change, Epurse and YesPay* chip and pin.
- Integrated printer with offline mode, statistics, cash audit, admin tool network access to change or configure the installed system, as standard provision.
Mounts as a stand-alone or desktop onto existing furniture of as part of D-Tech’s, Blend, modular furniture
- Compatable with other suppliers’ installations – data models supported
D-Tech ECO SelfCheck™ payments are an option and can be purchased with the machine or added at a later date.
*YesPay is used as the online IP-based payment process service. It has been accredited by major credit cards in the UK and Europe and is an end-to-end certified solution for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, as mandated by Visa and Mastercard. This means that card data is stored and encrypted within the YesPay, not SelfCheck, software. D-Tech’s accreditation with YesPay requires them to undergo quarterly and annual audits to maintain compliance.
Notes, coins and change payments made easy
Security alarmed, secure 1.5mm steel case
6 tube self filling change giver
Payments Via SIP2 – or web services