The D-Tech SelfCheck kiosks have become a familiar service in libraries all over the world. This means no queues, shorter waiting times, 24/7 hours of operation, and more staff to assist patrons. D-Tech has also developed a multi-function kiosk that allows users to not only issue and return items in the library, but to also book a PC with Netloan, pay fines or add additional services to existing services.
Our SelfCheck kiosks have been developed, designed and manufactured by D-Tech to provide the very best self-service options, compliant with current data standards, access requirements and for diverse environments.
To complement our SelfCheckV4 software, we have a range of self-service units to meet different needs and budgets. We have 24- hour vending units to dispense books and multi-media at any time of the night or day. (Please see Vending and Dispensing)
Self-service – improving service, meeting expectations.
- SelfCheck kiosk for all budgets
- RFID – EM – Barcode Only
- LED lighting interacts with users
- Wide selection of languages
- Includes multi-media issue and return
- Cash function including chip and pin, coin, change, note or card payments
- Variety of designs, finishes and colors for self service units
- Multi-function SelfCheck kiosks – NetLoan – Fines/Overdue Payment