D-Tech’s processIT™ range provides users with the ability to programme stock during the RFID tagging process using the accompanying D-Tech label conversion software. Another benefit of the processIT™ is it’s function as a staff workstation, to issue, return and renew single or multi items when required. The invaluable aspect of the D-Tech processIT™ is in it’s unique ability to read items only located above it, preventing misreads from stock stored beside or below the pad.
Packaged in a durable and stylish cover with attractive desktop or under-slung antenna possibilities, the
processIT™ units will provide an aesthetically design to any workstation.
- Works with complete range of D-Tech 13.5 MHz RFID labels as well as items tagged with approved labels from book suppliers.
- D-Tech’s advanced digital radio frequency technology identification technology to ensure superior detection with false read-free protection at the staff station.
- Small and compact for those ‘busy’ workspaces and high traffic areas.
- Standard open reader where reading of labels is required to be flexible and spurious but controlled.
- Mounts as a “desktop” or “beneath out of sight” unit.
- Integrates with LMS client GUI with smartcache concept backed with SIP2 integration and manual modes available.
- Utilises dual stock conversion and circulation abilities through D-Tech’s smart applications.
- Weeding list and user logins for statistical information.
- ISO28560-2 Data Model encoding.
|Height:||Reader: 31mm Carbon Look Antenna: 27mm|
|Width:||Reader: 85mm Carbon Look Antenna: 276mm|
|Depth:||Reader: 145mm Carbon Look Antenna: 376mm|
|Weight:||Reader: 0.14kg Carbon Look Antenna: 2.0kg|
|Materials:||Acrylic glass, Plastic SB—Lower part, Zinced steel—RAL 9003 (white)|
|Power Supply:||12—24vdc low voltage power adapter, Transmitter power 1.5w|
|Electronics:||RFID reader ISO 15693—13.56MHz
FCC Part 15
UL, CE Approvals
|Reading Performance:||Label: 45cm
|System:||USB 2.0 connection to staff workstation.To deploy software; conversion and circulation applications administration rights to the PC (s) must be provided.|
|Power Supply:||One per RFID reader – 5 amp power socket outlet required.|