– On average 43% of libraries across America have implemented a mobile app
– With 69% of libraries having one
– Free-up library staff by helping to manage routine tasks
– Streamline services
– Prevent queues
– Enhance customer experience
But, do your research! Different apps have different capabilities and to get the most from a mobile service you need to make sure its tailored to your needs as a library…
– Account Checking (so patrons can check account information, including current loans, discover available reservations and pay any outstanding fines)
– Look into security features and make sure capabilities include preventing bugs and auto updates the software to ensure its safe and secure for your library and its patrons
At D-Tech we are specialists in serving libraries unique needs to ensure they continue to innovate in line with the rest of the world.
Our R&D team have invested a lot of time into ensuring our new app has industry-leading capabilties
First and foremost, appIT utilises new NFC technology to allow patrons to issue and deactivate an RFID tag directly from their smartphone, or other NFC-enabled device–the only app on the market with this functionality.
We are excited to bring the new version of appIT to libraries and patrons across the world, including a NEW onboarding process and updated renewal functionality. With its wide range of features and additional capabilities, appIT truly delivers the streamlined experience you and your patrons strive for.