Subject to stock availability, most orders will be dispatched the same day. In the event an item is out of stock we will contact you to advise of a new delivery date, or an alternative where applicable. It is important to inspect the items for damage before you sign for delivery. Whilst we do everything possible to expedite the processing of your order, if delivery is time-critical we recommend you contact us prior to ordering to ensure we can meet your requirements.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice and are as shown on our website at the time of ordering, which overrides any printed or other marketing literature.
- Items defective on arrival (DOA): If an item proves to be faulty on delivery or within seven days of delivery we will send a replacement within two working days (if in stock) and arrange collection at our cost of the defective item.
- Items defective within three months of purchase: Items faulty within ninety days of purchase will be collected at our cost and repaired or replaced. We will endeavour to carry out the repair within working seven days, at the discretion of ourselves or the manufacturer.
- Items defective within warranty period: If an item proves to be faulty after ninety days, you are responsible for returning the item to us. We will repair or replace at our discretion, and aim to return to you within seven days.
- Items returned under fourteen day satisfaction guarantee: Items purchased in error, or found to be unsuitable may be returned within fourteen days of delivery for credit or refund, provided they are returned in ‘as new’ condition, complete and with original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of return carriage and £10 per box of the original purchase price will be retained to cover outgoing carriage costs.