Visitor usage data is a very useful tool for public space buildings to monitor and evaluate footfall by location and at individual service points.
The accurate data provided by the thermal imaging people counter cannot be beaten by other counters on the market today, with an accurcy of over 98%. D-Tech’s people counter allows establishments to evaluate the peaks and troughs in user attendance and adjust their approach for a smarter and sharper service.
- Transmits data directly to a web browser application
- Improved accuracy over traditional beam technology
- High performance software
- Option to view real time data across multiple locations
- Wide range of settings and collection options
- Data link to monitor footfall trends
- Small, compact, quiet and unobtrusive.
The software has been fully developed by D-Tech and all counters are IP based for easy connection to the network. 100 counters can be connected to a single software application making this system very flexible and cost affective.